Upcoming Webinar – Friday April 14th 8AM EST – v22 Sneak Peek – Word Edit Control
Andy Stapleton will be giving us a sneak peak at the new Word Edit Control that is available in v22. This is an example of the presentations you will see at wxDevCon’17! Register for the webinar will at our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfC0JbqUUsw
wxDevCon’17 – June 9-10, Arlington/Dallas Texas
Speaking of wxDevcon’17, there will be 1 1/2 days full of presentations showing many v22 new featurs and enhancements. There are many new things coming in v22 and this is you chance to get a leg up on them!
Keynote Speech by Jérôme Aerts of PC SOFT * Friday 9 AM
You definitely don’t want to miss the keynote with Jérôme Aerts of PC SOFT
Early Bird and extra discounts run out soon!!
You only have a couple of weeks left to save on your registration. After May 1st, wxDevCon’17 registration will be $250! Register before May 1st and registration is only $200. Save even more by ordering your v22 upgrade before May 1st and wxDevCon’17 registration is only $100 Or if you have been on the fence about joining the WX world, purchase a new v22 license, and come to wxDevcon’17 for FREE!
Go to wxdevcon.com for more information and to register before the May 1st Deadline!!
wxCoding Camps offered the week leading up to wxDevCon’17
Don’t forget we are offering several coding camps June 5-8th. These are hands on, classroom style training sessions, you leave them with all the source code and training materials used during the camp. A perfect way to pick up some new WX coding skills.
Coding Camps offered include:
- IDE Setup, Tips & Tricks (1/2 Day Monday June 5)
- Intro to FileManager Classes (1/2 Day Monday June 5)
- Data Retrieval for WEBDEV (Tuesday June 6)
- Concierge – Win,Web,Mobile,WSDL in 1 Day (Tuesday June 6)
- WINDEV Mobile development for the future. (Thursday June 8)
- Data Retrieval for WINDEV (Wednesday June 7)
- Responsive and Mobile Web Development (Wednesday June 7)
- FileManager Classes Advanced (1/2 Day Thursday June 8)
- Multiconfiguration Development (1/2 Day Thursday June 8)
- WEBDEV AWP Development (Thursday June 8)